Best Voice Activated Recorder Device - for Clear Audio Recording in Meetings & Lectures, Portable Digital Dictaphone Mini mp3 Player, Ultra Sensitive Microphone, Earphones, USB Cable, by dB9PRO
Hint: When the recorder is not in playback mode, and if there is no activity for 5 minutes, the recorder will power off automatically. This is the auto power off function and can be set in the menu under “Auto Switch Off”.
- Headphone jack
- Record/Save button
- Rewind/Previous file button
- Fast forward/Next file button
- Volume up button
- Volume down button
- Pilot light
- Pause/Play button
- USB port
- Power switch
- Expansion CARDS
- Menu button
When the recorder is charging, the screen will show the battery charge indicator at the top right.
- Turn on the recording switch to enter recording mode.
- Place the recorder so that the built-in microphones face the direction of the source to be recorded.
- The new file will be automatically recorded as the last file in the current folder.
- Slide down the “Record/Save button”, in the direction of “SAVE” to stop and save your recording.
- Press the “M” key on the side of the device to switch between the Recording folder/Music folder. Press “>||” to play.
- Press “|<<” or “>>|” button to select the file you want to playback, and then press “>||” button to start playing the file.
- Press “+” or “–” button to adjust the volume.
- Press “>||” button to Pause play.
- In PLAY mode, press “M” to select “A”. Once “A” starts flashing on the screen, press this button again to select “B”, and then the segment “A-B” of the file will start repeating.
- Once selected, it will repeat and play back the A-B interval
- Press “M” again to cancel.
- Press “|<<” or “>>|” buttons to select “No”/ “Yes”/ “Delete all”. Press “>||” to confirm your choice.
- “No”: Cancel the Delete process.
- “Yes”: Delete single file.
- “Delete all”: Delete all files in folder.
- Press the “>||” button to confirm.
- Press “M” to return standby mode.
- Download music to the root directory of the machine through USB.
- Press “M” to enter the MP3 player interface.
- Play music just like playing a recording file.
- For scrolling through the options, press the “>||” button to select, press the “M” key to exit.
- Press “>>|” to select the recording settings, press the “>||” to enter.
Press “>||” briefly, then select “memory”, “card”, and then press “>||” to save your recording in your preferred location storage. Press “M” to exit.
- Record type
- 384K BPS
- 192K BPS
- 128K BPS
- 64K BPS
- 32K BPS
- Recorder Mode (VOR on/off)
- Normal Mode
- VOR Mode (Voice Activated Recording)
Note: In VOR mode, if the ambient noise level exceeds -40dB, the recorder will start recording. If the ambient noise level drops below this threshold, it will stop recording and resume once the threshold is exceeded. If you want to be ready to record at short notice, you can use this feature, keeping in mind the noise threshold.
- 5 S
- 10 S
- 20 S
- 30 S
You can select and press “>||” to confirm, and press “M” to exit.
- Press “>>” to select the desired position.
- Press “+/-” to adjust the number.
- Scroll through the options and select your preferred choice.
- Multi language support
- Record (Off)
- Record (On)
- Timed recording: The power switch must be ON.
- Set the time at which you want to start recording: Record (On) – (sort of like setting an alarm).
- To adjust the time at which you would like the recording to begin, press “<<” or “>>” to select the hour or minute, and use “+/-” to adjust the time. Once it is set, you need to also specify the duration of the recording (Length) in minutes. Once set, at the specified time, the recording will start automatically and once it has reached the specified length, the file will be saved and the recorder will go to sleep mode by itself.
- Password Off
- Password On
- When you select “Password On”, you can set a password to the device.
- Press “<<” or “>>” to adjust position, “+/-” to adjust the number.
- If you have set a password, when you boot with the connection PC you will need a password.
- Please store your password in a safe place. If you forget the password, enter 9999 and hold down the “M” key to bypass the password.
- 1 Minute
- 5 Minute
- 10 Minute
Use the “<<” or “>>” keys to select your preference in setting the switch off time.
Copy files or folders to your computer.
Note: Copy files from the computer to the recorder. Any music files (for mp3 playback on the recorder) must not be put inside the RECORD folder. They should be simply copied to the root directory.
|Display screen||96*64 LCD screen|
|Product size||4.03X0.94X0.53 Inches|
|Power Supply||Built-in lithium polymer|
|Earphone jack||3.5 mm Stereo|
|Built in speaker||8Ω1W|